Skip to main content

Herron to Rivera: Pre Ceremony pics!

It's been a long 4 months, but we finally received our awesome photos back! I can't believe it's already been so long since the actual wedding day, and can't believe how awesome our photos turned out! 

Here are a few of my favorites:


 My awesome sister in law made me this, along with ones for both of our moms and the rest of the bridesmaids!

 It takes a lot to dress a bride ;)


 

 Love this one! We thought it was so silly to laugh on cue but it turned out super cute and all made us laugh for real.



 Sister's concentration is inspiring! 



 First look with my Dad! 

With the loveliest flower girls around! <3



 Our awesome flowers are courtesy of Petals Couture


 Aren't they cutest? And full of sass!


Three Amigos. Waiting on the last to seal the deal with her fiancé in a few short weeks and join our married club!


 My beautiful family! Love <3


 Another fave of mine, just for the beauty of this picture, and the sentimental value of my Gran's heart necklace that matches one that MY mom has had since before I was born. My Gran then added an angel when her mother (my great grandmother) passed away, and now I have her as MY angel, always. 



 Could you get any sweeter?! 


They clean up pretty nicely :)


With the best DJ! 

That day was a blur, and with all the chaos of getting places and trying to keep us from accidentally seeing each other and getting things charged (the golf cart), or food in place (my belly), these pictures forever captured all the perfect little moments. Eeeee! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hair today, gone tomorrow!

Well. I did it. Took the plunge. Jumped off the band wagon. And I feel....about 8-9 inches lighter!  And the not so pretty before photo (just looked at all that fried straw!):  #shorthairdontcare 

Wedding Invites: DIY

During my wedding planning, one of the things that I was most "sticker shocked" on was how much wedding invitations cost! I looked everywhere (and I'm talking everywhere: Etsy, Michaels, Target, Pinterest, any online shop, etc.) for ones that I liked that were cute, not too elaborate, and at a reasonable price (meaning not $300-600). I mean, it's a sheet of paper, envelope, stamp, and RSVP basically. It wasn't until I found this DIY that I finally had a possibility for what we were wanting to use for our invites, and I think they turned out great (for a DIY).  2 Invites could be made from 1 sheet of paper. I printed the actual invite on Vellum paper, and then put it over the card stock.  Here's what you need:  FREE Template 1 pack of 100 sheet Card Stock Paper-I got mine from Michaels because it was shimmery but not too blingy 1 pack of white vellum paper (I got mine at Staples) Ribbon in color of your choice Hole Puncher Scissors Half

Winter is Coming..so is a Wedding!

Burrrr! Today is a balmy 40 degrees outside-and I'm definitely not ready for it despite my scarf-wearing, boot shopping fashion choices since September, hoping to "force" Fall to actually happening, but now that it's here: go away! Or at least just get a liiiitle bit warmer, so I can still have fun in my dozens of scarves and boots, but not freeze my ass off. Ka-peesh? My parents like to kindly remind me of what's to come in December, since we are going to the Army-Navy football game in Baltimore. Last year in Philly was just awful (and by awful I mean freezing, rainy, icy, cold, hungry, wet, sweaty, repeat) but a blasty blast being in a new city and living through new memories being made.  Any hoo-Even though I'm not snuggled up at home on this festive Veteran's Day (thank you to everyone who has served!), warm in my bed, I still wanted to touch on some wedding related topics: vendors. This could also be fun to read AFTER the wedding in April, to loo