Skip to main content

Friday Confessions

Ahh, we made it! Finally to Friday! The first of the New Year (minus New Year's Day). I tried to mentally calculate how many more Fridays there are until next Christmas, and then I tried to Google it instead when that didn't work and found I didn't even have the brain cells to accomplish that, so I for one am super PUMPED that it's the weekend because my brain be FRIED!

I can't even think straight, much less put together anything that makes sense at this point, which is why the following sentences are random: 

Sometimes Usually when I lay on my side and am reading or on my phone, my eye will leak and it looks like I'm crying but I'm really not. I'm just leaky

Post First Monday inspiration hit hardcore Saturday night. Probably the main cause for our pecan dinner as well. Can't wait to see finished product! 



I received a onesie for Christmas and legit spent all of New Year's Day (and then some) in it already. I highly recommend for those too lazy to get dressed bc it's too cold and pajamas aren't enough! 



My personal email (and all social media log ins) is still my old email address, but my work email/log in is my updated name, which makes for a frustrating mind every time I try to log into anywhere. I really need to update my personal email-9 months later is not too late, right?



My January resolution is to not eat candy. I've been binging since October. The struggle is real, and so far I've failed the past 8 days. #winning

And one for good luck:
After about 4 years I am finally giving up and taking out my cartilage piercing. My ears have been bothering me lately when sleeping, so I've been taking it out at night and a couple of days ago I just stopped putting it back in. Whoops. 

Happy Friday! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Honeymoon Part 1

Where to start, where to start? It's surreal to me how we've ALREADY been married over a week, AND that we've already been to the Bahamas and back :( The Bahamas (in Nassau to be exact) is such a beautiful place. It's the same island that has the Atlantis Resort on it, which we could see in the distance down the coast from our resort. We really picked the perfect place to spend our honeymoon. We left cloudy, rainy Dallas and Atlanta to sunshine and white sand, blue water, and 80 degree weather! It's so crazy to me that we've already been back from there after spending the week out of the country.  Obligatory newlywed plane selfie Monday morning came dark and early at 4am to catch our first flight out of DFW. I was proudly wearing my super comfy new "wifey" sweatshirt that my friend/bridesmaid Shohreh got me-thank goodness she stalks me on Pinterest ;) along with our brand spankin new wedding bands. Robert's ring looks so good against his ...

Winter is Coming..so is a Wedding!

Burrrr! Today is a balmy 40 degrees outside-and I'm definitely not ready for it despite my scarf-wearing, boot shopping fashion choices since September, hoping to "force" Fall to actually happening, but now that it's here: go away! Or at least just get a liiiitle bit warmer, so I can still have fun in my dozens of scarves and boots, but not freeze my ass off. Ka-peesh? My parents like to kindly remind me of what's to come in December, since we are going to the Army-Navy football game in Baltimore. Last year in Philly was just awful (and by awful I mean freezing, rainy, icy, cold, hungry, wet, sweaty, repeat) but a blasty blast being in a new city and living through new memories being made.  Any hoo-Even though I'm not snuggled up at home on this festive Veteran's Day (thank you to everyone who has served!), warm in my bed, I still wanted to touch on some wedding related topics: vendors. This could also be fun to read AFTER the wedding in April, to loo...

Water Wars Week 3

Week 3 Update: Just chugging along! Both literally and physically. Week 3 is now in the books. Can't say that much has changed since Week 2, but I'm also waking up thirsty and drinking a little bit of water before I eat breakfast and then almost a full 20 ounces on my way to work in the mornings to get the day started. I do tend to "slack" on the weekends (not by much though!) because really, who has time to carry around a water bottle and find a bathroom every hour-especially when you're not home. I do the best I can, and still drink water with every meal too. I can tell the difference though, because by Monday I feel dehydrated and crave water.  I have WAYY more energy than I used to. I'm not sluggish throughout the day (unless I really didn't sleep good the night before), so I be kickin' it all day errrrday.  I feel like my skin is the same. It's not as "changed" as I was hoping (expecting?), but also my skin wasn't that...