Skip to main content

Sunday Confessions

Sooooo I meant to post these Friday Saturday  Sunday confessions a couple of days ago, but alas life happens. And it's been a chaotic week. Yay for warmer weather (sorta!) and Super Bowl Sunday but here's what I wanted to post on FRIDAY that I'm just getting around to. Blog fail.

So I watched Grease Live! this past Sunday (as in a week ago now) and I can't stop thinking about it. And I may have watched it again...all 3 hours...twice. Did anyone else watch it? The original was an integral part of my childhood, and one of the only movies we watched over and over at my grandma's house, so it's one of my all time faves and I may have gotten a wee bit emotional at the end. The feeeeeels. 

I was going to attempt to go do some of this "30 days sugar free!" nonsense starting beginning of February. Then I forgot that Valentine's Day was in a couple of weeks. And we have chocolate everywhere. And Girl Scout cookies. And then it was so and so's birthday at work. So, nope. 

I was going to blog more this week but got distracted and or forgot. I can't even do Friday confessions on the actual day. Work fail problems! Or mainly adult life problems. Probably a mix of adult like work sick problems. Meh.

I recently re-discovered snap chat. I had it at one point and totally didn't understand a lick of it so I never used it, but finally was convinced to give it another go annnnd it's the funniest thing and I crack myself up so bad. And I'm beautiful, always. 

Short and week for this week, but I'll do better at posting! I have some exciting things coming up soon that haven been taking up a lot of my time, so I can't wait to post about that soon! 

Here's a sneak peak:








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hair today, gone tomorrow!

Well. I did it. Took the plunge. Jumped off the band wagon. And I feel....about 8-9 inches lighter!  And the not so pretty before photo (just looked at all that fried straw!):  #shorthairdontcare 

Winter is Coming..so is a Wedding!

Burrrr! Today is a balmy 40 degrees outside-and I'm definitely not ready for it despite my scarf-wearing, boot shopping fashion choices since September, hoping to "force" Fall to actually happening, but now that it's here: go away! Or at least just get a liiiitle bit warmer, so I can still have fun in my dozens of scarves and boots, but not freeze my ass off. Ka-peesh? My parents like to kindly remind me of what's to come in December, since we are going to the Army-Navy football game in Baltimore. Last year in Philly was just awful (and by awful I mean freezing, rainy, icy, cold, hungry, wet, sweaty, repeat) but a blasty blast being in a new city and living through new memories being made.  Any hoo-Even though I'm not snuggled up at home on this festive Veteran's Day (thank you to everyone who has served!), warm in my bed, I still wanted to touch on some wedding related topics: vendors. This could also be fun to read AFTER the wedding in April, to loo

Wedding Invites: DIY

During my wedding planning, one of the things that I was most "sticker shocked" on was how much wedding invitations cost! I looked everywhere (and I'm talking everywhere: Etsy, Michaels, Target, Pinterest, any online shop, etc.) for ones that I liked that were cute, not too elaborate, and at a reasonable price (meaning not $300-600). I mean, it's a sheet of paper, envelope, stamp, and RSVP basically. It wasn't until I found this DIY that I finally had a possibility for what we were wanting to use for our invites, and I think they turned out great (for a DIY).  2 Invites could be made from 1 sheet of paper. I printed the actual invite on Vellum paper, and then put it over the card stock.  Here's what you need:  FREE Template 1 pack of 100 sheet Card Stock Paper-I got mine from Michaels because it was shimmery but not too blingy 1 pack of white vellum paper (I got mine at Staples) Ribbon in color of your choice Hole Puncher Scissors Half