Skip to main content

Weekends with Sir (I mean Ms) Sneeze A Lot

Well the sun is out, the wind is minimum, and it's just a glorious Sunday Funday...

[[work a little less, play a little more...that's what this day is for]]

...except except I can't step foot anywhere without sneezing about 6 times in a row! Boo. I'm well over 30 sneezes total for the day, so whatever the sun brought up with this weather can just high tale it back to where it came from for all I'm concerned! I can't even GO outside to enjoy this weather without running back in looking for something to wipe my nose. Hmph. 

Yesterday was just as glorious and sun-shiny and no sneezing at all, what gives?



Since the hubby to be was off galavanting around Shreveport and New Orleans with the groomsmen, I was busy, well...eating a small Valentines assorted chocolate heart for dinner. And not feeling sorry about it one bit. Okay okay, so I DID have tamales earlier, followed by rice and ribs at Robert's grandma's house as we helped clean up, so I wasn't really hungry, but because I DID do an Insanity class early Saturday morning, that means that I could eat chocolate for dinner, right? Right! I rock, see? 

[whyyy thank you!!]

Annnnnnd my current obsession are these:


Omg. So good. So so yummy. I only had a mini pouch, which is a good thing because I could have eaten the whole bag for sure (and these bags are not small by any means!). Now I just need to find more of the mini ones. I'm coming for youuuu....

Here's to a new week, more glorious sun shine to look forward to (although, forget the sneezes please), hopefully be able to get my handsome to go try on some wedding attire so I can just swoon over him :), and also to Week Three of my water challenge. Week One and Week Two down, 2 more and then so on to go! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Honeymoon Part 1

Where to start, where to start? It's surreal to me how we've ALREADY been married over a week, AND that we've already been to the Bahamas and back :( The Bahamas (in Nassau to be exact) is such a beautiful place. It's the same island that has the Atlantis Resort on it, which we could see in the distance down the coast from our resort. We really picked the perfect place to spend our honeymoon. We left cloudy, rainy Dallas and Atlanta to sunshine and white sand, blue water, and 80 degree weather! It's so crazy to me that we've already been back from there after spending the week out of the country.  Obligatory newlywed plane selfie Monday morning came dark and early at 4am to catch our first flight out of DFW. I was proudly wearing my super comfy new "wifey" sweatshirt that my friend/bridesmaid Shohreh got me-thank goodness she stalks me on Pinterest ;) along with our brand spankin new wedding bands. Robert's ring looks so good against his ...

Winter is Coming..so is a Wedding!

Burrrr! Today is a balmy 40 degrees outside-and I'm definitely not ready for it despite my scarf-wearing, boot shopping fashion choices since September, hoping to "force" Fall to actually happening, but now that it's here: go away! Or at least just get a liiiitle bit warmer, so I can still have fun in my dozens of scarves and boots, but not freeze my ass off. Ka-peesh? My parents like to kindly remind me of what's to come in December, since we are going to the Army-Navy football game in Baltimore. Last year in Philly was just awful (and by awful I mean freezing, rainy, icy, cold, hungry, wet, sweaty, repeat) but a blasty blast being in a new city and living through new memories being made.  Any hoo-Even though I'm not snuggled up at home on this festive Veteran's Day (thank you to everyone who has served!), warm in my bed, I still wanted to touch on some wedding related topics: vendors. This could also be fun to read AFTER the wedding in April, to loo...

Water Wars Week 3

Week 3 Update: Just chugging along! Both literally and physically. Week 3 is now in the books. Can't say that much has changed since Week 2, but I'm also waking up thirsty and drinking a little bit of water before I eat breakfast and then almost a full 20 ounces on my way to work in the mornings to get the day started. I do tend to "slack" on the weekends (not by much though!) because really, who has time to carry around a water bottle and find a bathroom every hour-especially when you're not home. I do the best I can, and still drink water with every meal too. I can tell the difference though, because by Monday I feel dehydrated and crave water.  I have WAYY more energy than I used to. I'm not sluggish throughout the day (unless I really didn't sleep good the night before), so I be kickin' it all day errrrday.  I feel like my skin is the same. It's not as "changed" as I was hoping (expecting?), but also my skin wasn't that...